Thursday, February 10, 2011

Opinions all my own!

Statement of purpose, I provided one; then, they let me in to graduate school.
... now, I've enrolled myself in an Opinion Writing course.

Professor's assignment: Create a blog - select a topic of your own interest.

My facebook status: "SITUATION: I'm required to maintain a blog for one of my courses. I'm to select the topic for said blog. PROBLEM: I am neither informed nor interested in any topic that strays from my own "ness." SOLUTION: I can't very well suggest a blog about my hair or nails, can I?"

I suppose I should somehow become more – how do they say, ‘informed.’ Perhaps develop a few opinions all my own. Points-of-view, if you will. In the meantime however, my blog, it’s about: ME! And, in my opinion, it’s a fine topic!

2 comments:

  1. I'm entertained so cheers to that!!
    Where are you going to grad school? What are you studying?

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA! I'm glad I can entertain someone other than myself ;) In school for Communications, again.

    ReplyDelete