Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Of course, that could just be PMS again.

Despite the fact that a language barrier hindered our already muffled communication, I liked him. He was intelligent. Artistic. Perceptive. And, kind. He understood me inherently. Without explanation, he understood my character.

Of course, that horrified me.

If I liked to live out in the open, why then would I spend so much time carefully placing each brick upon the other in order to fully barricade myself from the potential of emotional intrusion by blasphemous infiltrators (i.e. humans)? Well, I wouldn't.

So, I did what I normally do: this.

But, there's evidence that a hole has been drilled, a brick stolen, something is different this time. My wall is failing to do it's job. I feel badly. And he's not the only one. I felt bad for another one I text broke up with earlier this week too. There's something wrong with me lately. I think I have emotions this week. Of course, that could just be PMS again.

Goodnight,
dk

No comments:

Post a Comment