Friday, May 27, 2011

Looks like I'm in love again this week

After sending my friend an informative text about my night prior...
she provided this awakening response:

"I don't even have words. My favorite part is that you got your ass drunk on your date. So classy."

Hmm...
I didn't even think about that until she mentioned it. Ha. Likely, it's not the classiest thing - getting trashed on a first date. And, not only was it a first date, it was a first in-person encounter... as I did (of course) meet this dude online. Not the classiest thing nor was it the safest thing. Note to self: next time I meet a dude for the first time offline, dinner shouldn't consist of five glasses of wine followed by dessert. And by dessert I clearly mean a margarita.

Whatever, he told me I was pretty.
And, he's a great kisser.

Looks like I'm in love again this week.

Xo!
dk

See... that's what happens when you date Middle Eastern dudes! Sweet-talking sons of bitches! I love them ALL!! They're trouble. And I LIVE for trouble.

No comments:

Post a Comment