Sunday, May 8, 2011

Victoria and I may have a cat fight come June.

Here's the thing... I'm brand loyal. Why? Because I'm lazy.

If I find something - something that works - why change?


Victoria's Secret has been the exclusive name in my intimates drawer(s) for the past 10 years.

I shop in store and online - I know my sizes, I know my styles.
I have the credit card. And, certainly, I have the body. It's that easy.

But...


Seriously, Victoria?

It's no secret that your product line has been slowly deteriorating for the last five years (at least): quality, and style alike. Very gimmicky. And, that PINK Collection - cute and affordable as it is - should not distract your designers from producing a decent Very Sexy product line.

Come on! You're killing me!!

I've been upset with the brand for years now but too lazy to switch.

Can you do something about that, and soon? Please!

See you at the Semi-Annual in June.

Still your loyal customer,

dk

No comments:

Post a Comment