Sunday, May 15, 2011

Sunday driver pulls over

I'm exhausted.

I've spent the last couple weeks balancing full-time academia with full-time professionalism.

Friday night I expired myself from this world, falling asleep at 6pm. Finally, 48 hours later, I left the house. This evening, I took what I thought would be a quick trip to the mall. I needed make-up (I'd have to color myself presentable tomorrow for work). Luckily, being as superficially inclined as I am, I know my make-up - thankfully, I was at the dreaded mall for no more than 15 minutes. But, somehow, it took me several hours to get home.

That's what happens when a 42 year old Greek man with gray hair, in the next car catches my attention. It's a good thing too, my daddy issues have been acting up again lately. This should provide sufficient remedy for the time being.

Goodnight.

Xo!
dk

No comments:

Post a Comment