Thursday, July 7, 2011

Everything about me is graph paper.

" Scared? YES! You're graph paper; I'm blank paper. But neither of us are simply ruled paper. Unruly. Endless possibilities. Ideas. Opportunities. Options. No. "

I found that scribbled in my sketch book. It's over a year old.
Forgot I wrote that. Forgot I even thought that. Forgot all about him.

It's funny when you recognize you think you're something you're not; when you realize you don't see the horizontal lines crossing the vertical to create perfect, uniform little boxes in which you will meticulously itemize every minute detail of every situation. Person. Place. Or thing. It's my world, after all. And I want - no, I need - all my nouns to remain perfectly placed within their designated square. Nothing about me is sketch paper.

Xo!
dk

No comments:

Post a Comment